How to install and configure the Queue Management System?
The Installation section of your console provides all settings available for each queue of your account:
Among these settings you can find:
- You choose the scheduling location/company to associate to this queue, so that related staff members can access the queue dashboard ;
- A SMS notification can be sent to the next customer in line, if (s)he is waiting for more than 10 minutes ;
- Tags can be defined so that a staff can pick one or more tags to the served client ;
- A custom form can be mapped to the QMS registration form ;
- Custom CSS can be configured to adapt the look&feel of the QMS widgets to your brand.
Once you click on Publish, you can access all URL:
- Customers interface: URL for the registration widget, briefly displaying a confirmation to the client with full name ;
- Anonymous customers interface: URL for the registration widget, briefly displaying a confirmation to the client with initials ;
- Anonymous customers interface: URL for the display widget, displaying firstnames of waiting clients ;
- Public interface: URL for the display widget, displaying full names of waiting clients.