White label | Custom domain
Modified on: Tue, 10 Nov, 2020 at 8:55 PM
Steps for a custom domain
Here are the necessary steps to set up a custom domain for your private labeled reseller platform:
- Pick a subdomain (such as appointments.yourcompany.com) and choose the sender name for the emails sent from your reseller platform (eg: email@example.com) ;
- You create a new type A DNS record to the IP address of our platform ;
- We create a SSL certificate for your subdomain ;
- We associate the new subdomain to your reseller platform, so that both your clients can connect there to manage their appointments and their different widgets ;
- We provide you with DKIM entries for your domain name ;
- You can then create DKIM DNS entries on your domain name as well as you can add our IP addresses sending emails to your SPF DNS record.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.