Google Calendar allows you to be in full control of your business no matter where you go. Having this function at all time is extremely important for your business, so how do you troubleshoot it when it goes down? The following article will be broken down in several steps.
1) Make sur online connectors is activated with the account you want to sync. Go to the top right corner and click on the name of the session, go to online connectors. Make sure Google is linked.
2) Click on Dashboard and click on Settings following that locate Calendar Sync. Once you have found it, click Enable Google Calendar Syncing
These two previous step are what controls your google calendar syncing, if however all these are accounted for and the issue persists (not syncing). Proceed to these steps:
1) unlink the google section in Online Connectors , after you have done so you need to go to this link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3466521?hl=en and click on "Apps connected to your account". **be sure to be logged into the right Gmail**
2) Click on "Online Scheduling" and remove the access.
3) Go back to Agendize and Link once more.
If the previous steps are not successful:
There is one other action that can be taken, which is to delete the staff in question and recreate them. **note that any existing appointments will not be deleted, but will need to be manually re-assigned to other staff members**