First steps with online appointment booking
Before you can use appointment scheduling, you must log in to your account (https://app.agendize.com/) with your credentials and configure it. You can click on I forgot my password if you want to reset it:
Your dashboard will appear, it is empty for moment.
Clic on "Installation" in order to begin configuration.
In the following step, clic on "Online scheduling" in the left collumn
Choose a name for the button, then clic on "Create a company" to initialize configuration.
A wizard will help you to create your company in three steps. Follow them to finish the configuration of your company.
Then clic on "Add" to finish the process.
Your scheduling button is now ready to use. You can use itwith default settings or customize its picture with a link to another image.
To get the source code to insert in your website or in email, Facebook, Google MyBusiness... clic on Publish button.
Choose the code to insert in this list :
- standart HTML code copy-paste in your website code to use the scheduling button
- Facebook : Warning, it works only if youhave more than 2000 contacts - clic on the link and follow the instructions
- iframe : use the scheduling widget in iframe mode
- direct URL : this will open a onepage site with the scheduling widget, company name, working hours, address, google map and contacts
- email : add a link in your email signature to let your contacts book an appointment with you from a message
- QR code : to print on flyers, posters, window...