Synchronization with CRMs and Email marketing services
Agendize allows you to synchronize with the following external CRM:
- Zoho CRM
- Capsule CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics
And the following Email Marketing services:
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Contacts
NB: Some restrictions apply to the use of these syncs:
- Salesforce requires an entreprise or unlimited account to sync with Agendize
- You can only synchronize with one CRM and one Email Marketing service at a time.
To manage these syncs, go to your Dashboard, click on Settings and then Mailing List & CRM.
Synchronize with Salesforce:
In order to synchronize with Salesforce, you will need to first link your Agendize account with your Salesforce account. To do so, click on the link (1) and follow the instructions on the salesforce website.
Then, you will be able to customize the behaviour of the connector by checking different boxes:
- "Enable Salesforce Connector": When an appointment is booked, Agendize will create a corresponding activity in Salesforce, and if the lead/contact does not exist yet, create one.
"Link appointment staff..." : by default, the appointment activity is assigned to the Salesforce user who enabled the connector. If checked, the activity will be assigned to the Salesforce user matching the Agendize's staff member's email address.
- "Synchronize declined...": if your appointments need to be reviewed and accepted before booking is final, check this box to send appointments to Salesforce even if they have been declined
- "Synchronize pending...": if your appointments need to be reviewed and accepted before booking is final, check this box to send appointments to Salesforce as soon as they are tentatively booked.
- "Use CRM...": Check this box to allow you, when booking an appointment manually on the platform, to look for an existing customer in your Salesforce database.
- Object to use: You can choose wether you want to link your leads or your contacts to Agendize.
Synchronize with Zoho CRM, Capsule CRM, Pipedrive, and Microsoft Dynamics:
In order to synchronize with one of these CRMs, check the corresponding box and follow their respective instructions.
Once enabled, when an appointment is booked, Agendize will send it to the CRM.
Synchronize with Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, MailChimp and Google Contacts:
Sync with Email Marketing services allows you to add customers booking an appointment with you to your service's mailing list.
To enable synchronization, check the corresponding box and follow the instructions.