How to synchronize with an external calendar such as Google Agenda or Microsoft Office 365 or Exchange Online or Outlook.com?
TABLE DES MATIÈRES
- How to synchronize with an external calendar such as Google Agenda or Microsoft Office 365 or Exchange Online or Outlook.com?
Synchronize an external calendar
You can synchronize an Agendize Calendar with connectors for external calendars:
- Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange Online (professional accounts)
- Microsoft Outlook.com (Outlook.fr, Live.com, Hotmail...)
- Google Calendar (Gmail)
You can also display your Agendize Calendar on other calendar solutions supporting ICS standard, by subscribing to the ICS URL address (please see our related article).
Note: You can also synchronize with Salesforce CRM (please see our related article about Salesforce synchronization).
How to disconnect an external calendar
You can log into your Agendize account to go to the top-right menu, to the Online connectors. Here, you can either connect (Link) or disconnect (Unlink) an external calendar:
Please note that you can revoke access for Agendize connector from your external calendar solution. Here is an example with Office 365:
Microsoft REST API
Here are the API used by our connector:
- OAuth2 API to connect the account: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/auth-v2-user
- Events list from the main calendar: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/user-list-events?view=graph-rest-1.0&tabs=http
- (Optional) Creation of a new calendar if requested by the user: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/user-post-calendars?view=graph-rest-1.0&tabs=http
- Create/read/update/delete of events associated with an appointment in the selected calendar: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/user-post-events?view=graph-rest-1.0&tabs=http